CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Holy Hell

Holy hell what do i do to burn these calores????
I must fit in that dress this weekend!
I need to be perfect! What happened to my commitment?
Time is ticking...5 more days. How much weight can I possibly lose in 5 days???
I need 3 just to begin to lose weight; then, I can assume I will lose 1-2 pounds per day after that initial first pound is dropped. So... 5 pounds can be lost. Ok, I guess that is ok.

im freaking out.
intake:
Bag of BBQ Chips:120
Apple Pie:450
Quizno's Sub:500
Total:1070

Barely even a deficit. Holy hell.
My life is officially over. Nothing else for today except lots of water, some coffee and a diet soda because I am dying of thirst. Damn.
My life is in shambles.
I need to lower my body fat percentage by the way. Another reason why I am FLIPPING out.
I need to g odo something constructive. And fidget.

Holy hell.
5 days.

0 comments: