CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 2 of Fast


I really should change the title to "restriction" I stumbled. I was hungry. It started out good, 1 strawberry, 1 cup of sugar free jello and 5 grape tomatoes. But then, I had a little piece of steak and some rice... I feel awful. It can't have been that many calories but I feel bloody awful. Other than that I am doing ok. I stepped on the scale today... thankfully, I am down 2 pounds... Now i am at 95. 2 more pounds and I will be back at my acceptable weight... and my first goal weight.

I have school later. The same routine. School, then come home and relax until I pass out...from hunger or exhaustion. It all depends. I am, embarrased to say, watching the Hannah Montana Movie. Although, if you look at Miley, she is such a great thinspiration. She has tiny legs!

0 comments: