CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Operation Distraction

So I willingly gave in today to each and every temptation. It is more than likely that the guilt will plague me tonight so badly that I will not be able to sleep. It is almost midnight and I am on the verge of being so exhausted that I just hit the pillow and fall asleep. If it weren't for this blog, I'd have been there already.

As a side note: I have produced, made by hand, a tutu. Black, dark pink, and light pink. It turned out quite nice and I look forward to showing off skinny legs this summer in the aformentioned tulle skirt.

That brings me to the next topic. Or rather, the other half of my life. As I already stated, I failed today on a majorly basis. But, that was with every intention of correcting my error tommorrow. It is difficult to be home all day and not eat. It is hard to fall asleep or put in a movie without a snack. Tomorrow I start school. It excites me because I am begginning new classes. But, it will also distract me to the point that when I get home at night I won't eat. I plan on holding to this new plan, nay a new operation because it is so much bigger than a plan.

I am thrilled.
I amy not have mentioned this, but I am planning to buy a pair of teeny tiny shorts this summer. I want to show off skinny legs. And I will. When I am 88 pounds, I will be beautiful.

Before I close, The Secret Life was very disappointing tonight-- except when Ricky made a move on Amy... I want them to hook up!

0 comments: