CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ketosis

I have been experimenting with ketosis which is a stage your body enters during starvation, around 3 days of fasting. I recommend that any girl who is the fasting type research this term. Its very useful.

On that note, I was able to fast for 38 hours before I cheated. I had some cheesy chips & cereal. Believe me, I had to endure the guilt all night. it hasn't even been 24 hours since then so I'm still slightly plagued. My goal is 96 hours which is around 4 days. After the 72nd hour, I will be burning straight fat for 24 hours!! I believe I'll have a salad to break the fast otherwise I may go to the show which serves food as well. Also, I find it necessary to do this again the 20th of November approximately 5 days before Thanksgiving & Black Friday & I know I will be eating. Stay strong ladies! I hope I can be a thinspiration to you all!!
Xoxo

0 comments: