CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

sick

I have had a bad cough for the last few days. Of course I would get sick as soon as I decided to renew my efforts to be thin. I feel ashamed of myself. I belbelieve I have reached 102 pounds. That is a record for me since the last 5 years.
I have not been idle but have been printing pages of thinspo and gluing them to my journal. I am very motivated to begin & can't wait until this cold leaves.
Every 3 months I visit the clinic for my birth control & they always weigh me. My goal is to be 96 pounds for my next visit. That should be sometime in December I believe. It seems such a high number for a long goal but im assuming I will lose 2 pounds a month at least. Anything below 96 is still welcome.

Stay strong ladies!
Oxo

0 comments: