CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Windy in the City

today, i have had one bottle of Diet Pepsi(0) a cup of joe(60) and one graham cracker(150) so 210 calories for the day. Its not that bad I suppose. I actually wanted to fast for 5 days in a row so that I can enter into ketosis buttt my sister has a ham meal planned tomorrow. That is why i am so sad about todays intake. Im keeping a reserve for tomorrow. the good news is that tomorrow i will practice moderation--chewing slowly, eating only a little, guzzling water, or diet soda, and allowing my body to register that it is full before i consume too many calories. with thanksgiving right around the corner, i really need to fast quite often so that i don't fall behind when the day comes. i have a reserve for that day and Black Friday. Thursday I have school all day= fasting. friday i have work=fasting saturday i work= fasting and sunday i am doing a double so most definitely=fasting. that is four days of not eating. on monday, i will eat a salad.

0 comments: