CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Because skinny jeans weren't meant for fat people--

had an apple for breakfast. for lunch i will drink a bottle of diet pepsi. Dinner... a cup of cofee (60)it is embarrasing when my boyfriend touches me. still going with the hope that we have a house to live in together by November 5th. translation: i have 3 weeks to shed a minimum of 4 pounds. i am continuing my restriction until i get home from work tomorrow, around midnight. if i am feeling weak, then maybe i will order a salad and eat it before work. Nothing besides excessive restricting can cut me down to size. It is sad that 98lbs has now become a milestone/goal for me when it used to be the norm. :( But i know my own strength and i know that i can do this.

I have watched a couple of videos on youtube for thinspo support. they were breathtaking and i only regret that i can't copy and paste the photos. i need more places to search for thinspo besides google and photobucket. i don't kno where to begin or what terms to use.
Suggestions?
Nevertheless, i will remain strong, take those vitamins and race for my milestone.

xoxo

0 comments: